Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Self-Inspiration?

I recently decided to read through my Education Journals and my Blog - freedomeducators.com. I'm not sure why or how I decided to do this. Maybe it is an attempt to reconnect with myself. Maybe it is the desire to see where I've been and where I'm going. Maybe I just wanted to reflect back and see what topics I've studied and shared and which ideas I had/have that maybe need to be further studied.

I've shared before that my mother passed away over 6 months ago (her birthday is this month). I also shared that I've struggled a bit to get my fire back...you know...that passion for life, for studying, for progressing...

Well, I had lost it. My grief. My pain. My lonesomeness in my grief and pain. These all contributed to my lack-luster past 6 months.

But now...I can see that reading through my own writings has started to fuel my fire. That, and the fact that I'm entering a new stage of my grief process that allows me to move on, have greatly enhanced my desires lately to get back on track.

As I randomly leafed through my Education Journals and clicked my way through my blog, I began to feel INSPIRED!

All I can say is that I am incredibly thankful that I wrote! I am thankful that I had Education Journals and this blog to re-inspire myself with my own words! I am thankful that my random clicking through my blog made me realize how far I've come. I'm thankful for somewhat jumbled notes and untidy journals that showed my progress and thoughts, and that I really have come a long way.

Who knew you could inspire yourself?

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah!!! It's interesting what things will cause someone to lose their fire. Core issues can take a while and be tricky to work through. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete