Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Digital Upgrade to TJED Homeschool Planner

I am really excited about my current project! Technology is a fabulous thing when used as a tool and not only as a toy.

Confession here....I am a techie-nerd-wanna-be!

I wish I could spend all my time in Geekville messing around with computers and learning new things about computers, phones, and tablets. Because I am a mom and busy, like most people who read my blog, I don't have time to do all that I would like to do (sound familiar anyone?).

I have been diligently working on making the TJED Homeschool Planner a digital option. Evernote is where we have decided to spend our time developing templates that will upload into the computer Windows or Mac app, giving the user options to use the planner templates on all of their compatible devices once it is uploaded.

These templates will be editable to allow for personalization and individualized record keeping. Customers who have already purchased the TJED Homeschool Planner should keep an eye open for an email to let you know of how you can get the digital version upgrade for FREE!

Evernote is FREE, but some users may want to upgrade to the Premium version if you already use it for a lot of things. Or, users may get another free account just to use for homeschooling.

Stay tuned! More information will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment