Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Review: 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective TeensThe 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another fantastic, thought provoking book by the Covey family. Taking a leap in his father's footsteps, Sean has taken the principles taught by Stephen Covey and made them accessible and interesting to the teens. This book should be on every teens shelf!

My teens and I read this aloud together and discussed the principles as we learned them. I have already read The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change, but I still found so much to add to my personal life from this book. I am thankful we took to the time to ponder the principles taught in this book.

I highly recommend this book to everyone, young and old.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I still need to read this book! My oldest two children have read it a couple of times and really like it. I need to get on the ball. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete